You can now sign up to have breaking news alerts sent directly to your smartphone with our new WhatsApp service.
You'll be the first to read about our lifesaving work around the world and hear directly from MSF staff on our mobile-friendly website.
All you have to do is make sure you have WhatsApp downloaded on your phone and send us a text to subscribe. It's that easy.
MSF WhatsApp number: +44 7425 914 470
The service is free and takes just a few seconds to sign up. Here's how:
- Download the free WhatsApp app to your smartphone and ensure notifications are switched to 'On'
- Save our WhatsApp number in your phone as 'MSF WhatsApp'
- In WhatsApp, text your full name and 'MSF NEWS' to the number above. We need these details to ensure you start receiving the latest news from MSF as soon as possible.
- We believe pictures often say more than words, so we might occasionally send you images. Make sure you don't get overcharged for data by checking your network's data and roaming settings.
- If you would like to stop receiving updates from MSF, simply send 'Unsubscribe' to the number above.