A list of MSF offices around the world, including contact details.
Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF)
67-74 Saffron Hill
The office is open from 0930-1730, Monday to Friday.
Tel: +44 (0)207 404 6600
Fax: +44 (0)20 7404 4466
MSF UK was set-up as a registered charity (Charity Number 1026588) and a company limited by guarantee (Company Number 2853011) in September 1993.
Please email fundraising if you have any questions about your support, or would like to make a change to your address or contact details.
Amending existing regular donations:
If you would like to amend an existing regular donation please click here
Please look through the 'Work with Us' section of this website to find out about working with us overseas. Applications can be made online.
For questions about the medical pool, not answered in our FAQs, including; Medical Doctors, Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Project coordinators, Epidemiologists, HR Coordinators, Financial Coordinators and Heads of Mission, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the Paramedical pool not answered in our FAQs, including; Nurses, Midwives, Mental Health Officers (MHO), Laboratory Scientists, Pharmacists, Nutritionists, Logisticians and the WatSan pool email email@example.com
We will respond as soon as possible and certainly within a week.
We are a small team in London and are unable to assist students with research, but we would urge you to consult the MSF websites where there is a wealth of information that should help you.
Volunteering or internships
If you are interested in a volunteer or Internship position in our London office, please consult with the Office Volunteers page in the Work with Us section of this website.
Please note the minimum age for volunteering is 18.
We are a small office and are unable to facilitate work experience placements.
Other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get to the office
The MSF UK office is a 10 minute walk from both Farringdon and Chancery Lane underground stations.
From Farringdon tube station
- Take the tube (either Metropolitan, Circle, or Hammersmith & City lines), and stop at Farringdon station.
- Turn right when exiting the station.
- At the lights cross over the road (Farringdon road), keep going straight, pass the pub on the corner, and take the next right into Saffron Hill.
- Continue up Saffron Hill until you reach number 67-74 with the blue door on the right hand side. We are on the 3rd floor.
From Chancery Lane tube station
- Take the Central line, stop at Chancery station.
- Take the exit towards Hatton Garden, turn left on to Leather Lane.
- Turn right at the end of Leather Lane onto Clerkenwell Rd.
- Walk a few metres down the road on the right hand side.
- Turn right on to Saffron Hill. The office (67-74) is on the left-hand side with a blue door. We are on the 3rd floor.
The train station closest to the office is Farrington Underground; First Capital Connect trains from both Luton and Gatwick airport stop at this station. From the station it is an easy three minute walk to the office.
St Pancras-Eurostar station
Take the tube to Farrindgon (Circle, Metropolitan or Hammersmith and City lines)
From the airport
Gatwick and Luton have direct trains to MSF UK.
From Gatwick Airport
- Option one (fast and direct): Take the Thames link (First Capital Connect, FCC) train straight to Farringdon underground station. The train will be marked 'Bedford'. There are up to four trains every hour and the journey time is approximately 45-60 minutes. Around £10 single or £17 return.
- Option two: Take the Gatwick Express train to Victoria Station. It runs every 15 min from 05:00 to 23:45 and hourly overnight. Journey time is approximately 30 minutes. Tickets are around £11 single, £20 return, same day return £12. From Victoria, take the tube to Farringdon or Chancery Lane.
- Option three: Take Sothern Railway to Victoria Station. There are several trains each hour, journey time around 40 minutes. Tickets cost around £5 single and £12 return. From Victoria, take the tube to Farringdon or Chancery Lane.
From Luton Airport
- Option one: Take the shuttle bus to the Luton train station, then the First Capital Connect (FCC) train to Farringdon. The train will be marked "Brighton". Journey time is 30-45 minutes.
- Option two (cheaper but longer): Greenline 757 bus stopping Baker street and from there, take the tube to Farringdon.
From Stansted Airport
- Option one: Take Stansted Express to Liverpool Street Station. Journey time is 45 minutes, single tickets are approximately £20 and return £27. PLEASE NOTE: This train does not run on Sundays. Bus facilities are also available (www.stanstedexpress.com).
- Option two: From Liverpool Street Station, take the tube to Farringdon or Chancery Lane.
From Heathrow Airport
- Option one (fastest): Take Heathrow Express to Paddington station. From here, take the tube to Farringdon. Discounts are available when booking your ticket online. Train runs every 15 minutes, journey time is around 45 minutes, and costs approximately £16.50 single, £32 return.
- Option two (cheapest): Take the Piccadilly Line on the Underground to Kings Cross and change for Farringdon.
From London City Airport
- Find out more from the London City Airport website.