See the latest vacancies and find out about working for MSF UKJobs in the UK
Give in your will
By remembering MSF through a legacy in your will, you are making a unique commitment to a cause that makes a real difference to people’s lives.
We rely on the generosity of our supporters. Without you, our work would simply not be possible.
By leaving a legacy to MSF, you can ensure that our financial independence - which enables us to provide medical aid where and when it is needed most - will continue.
Your contribution is invaluable, whatever the amount.
If you’d like to discuss leaving a gift to MSF please:
- Call 0207 404 6600 and ask for Elisabeth Stodel
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already made a will
If you have already made a will, you can leave a gift to MSF by making a simple addition to your existing will. This is called a codicil and can be arranged with a solicitor.
Download our leaflet if you would like more information about amending your will.
If you have not already made a will
If you have not already made a will, and would like to leave a gift to MSF, we advise you to see a solicitor to help you draw up your will.
Although you will have to pay a fee, you will receive professional advice and can be sure that your wishes will be carried out.
Your solicitor will need to know our address and registered charity number:
- Médecins Sans Frontières (UK) Lower Ground Floor, Chancery Exchange, 10 Furnival Street, London EC4A 1AB
- Registered Charity number: 1026588
- We will endeavour to spend your money in an area of the world that is close to your heart, if that is what you wish. However, please understand that we are an emergency organisation and that we may no longer be needed in the particular country or project you have in mind.
- We will respect your right to privacy. You don’t have to tell us how much you have decided to leave to MSF.
- We will use your gift wisely and effectively.
How to leave a gift to MSF in your will
The best way to help us respond in an emergency is with a residuary gift – a share of what is left in your estate once you have provided for your loved ones. While every gift to MSF is gratefully received, this is the best way to help us respond in an emergency.
Residuary gifts have the advantage over a specific sum of money as inflation will not reduce their value over time.
Alternatively, you can choose to leave a pecuniary gift – a fixed amount of money.
“Every day I see the incredible impact our medical work has on patients right across Yemen. I witness how MSF facilities are often the last remaining option for so many people trapped in the trauma of this war. Whether it is delivering babies, removing bullets or treating cholera, our teams are working around the clock to provide lifesaving emergency care. Seeing this, I reflect that, without our supporters, none of this work would be possible. Thank you.”
If you’d like to discuss leaving a gift to MSF, please call 0207 404 6600 and ask for Elisabeth Stodel or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your support.