See the latest vacancies and find out about working for MSF UKJobs in the UK
Give in your will
By remembering MSF through a legacy in your will, you are making a unique commitment to a cause that makes a real difference to people’s lives.
We rely on the generosity of our supporters – without you our work would simply not be possible.
By leaving a legacy to MSF you can ensure that our financial independence, which enables us to provide medical aid where and when it is needed most, continues. Your contribution is invaluable, whatever the amount.
If you have already made a will
If you would like further information about amending your will, please download our leaflet.
If you have not already made a will
If you do not have a will at the moment, we would strongly advise you to see a solicitor.
Although you will have to pay a fee, you will receive professional advice and can be sure that your wishes are achieved.
- We promise that we will endeavour to spend the money in an area of the world that is close to your heart, if that is what you wish. However, do bear in mind we are an emergency organisation and we may no longer be needed in the country or project you have in mind.
- We promise to respect your right to privacy. You don’t have to tell us how much you have decided to leave to MSF.
- We promise to use your special gift wisely and effectively.
How to leave a gift to MSF in your will:
- Residuary gift – you can choose to leave a share, or the whole, of what is left in your estate once you have provided for your loved ones.
- Pecuniary gift – you can choose to give a gift of a fixed amount of money.
Your solicitor will need to know our address and registered charity number:
Médecins Sans Frontières (UK) Lower Ground Floor, Chancery Exchange, 10 Furnival Street London, EC4A 1AB Registered Charity number: 1026588
If you’d like to discuss leaving a gift to MSF, please call 0207 404 6600 and ask for Elisabeth Stodel or email email@example.com.