See the latest vacancies and find out about working for MSF UKJobs in the UK
Transactional emails and you
Here at MSF UK we go to great lengths to ensure that you receive the right transactional email from us at the right time.
Chances are you've received one of these emails because you've made a donation or ordered some fundraising resources from us, in which case thank you, but we also send a small number of other transactional emails which we have listed here.
Transactional emails we send
- Donation confirmation - if you have made a donation to MSF UK then you'll receive one of these. In it we thank you for your generosity but also provide you with information about your donation for your records
- Donation unsuccessful - if, for any reason, your donation has been unsuccessful then you'll receive a declined donation or abandoned donation email. These emails explain that your donation has been unsuccessful and explain how you can complete it, if you still wish to
- Ecards in honour - these are emails which have been sent to you because a friend or family member has made a donation to MSF UK in honour of you or someone you know, for example for a birthday. They include a selected image and a personal message
- Ecards in memory - these are emails which have been sent to you because a friend or family member has made a donation to MSF UK in memory of someone. They include a selected image and a personal message
- Dispatch confirmation - this email tells you when your order of fundraising resources has been dispatched to you. It contains an image and details of your order, including the address your resources will be sent to
You are not subscribed
You'll be pleased to know that receiving a transactional email doesn't mean you are now subscribed to receive other emails from MSF UK. Our view is that as transactional emails are system generated and sent only in one of the instances listed above, that there is no need for you to be subscribed to receive other emails.
Of course if you have opted-in at any point then you will still continue to receive emails such as our e-newsletter. If you have decided you'd rather not receive these then you can unsubscribe here.
If you feel that you have received an email in error or have a question then please let us know and we'll do our best to help you.
If you would like to subscribe to receive emails from us then you can do so here.