See the latest vacancies and find out about working for MSF UKJobs in the UK
MSF UK Association annual general meeting (AGM)
Throughout the year the MSF UK Association arranges events and meetings to facilitate thinking, discussion and decision-making.
The key events are:
- The Annual General Meeting
- Board Meetings
- Associative Debates
What is the annual general meeting?
The annual general meeting (AGM) is the heart of MSF UK's internal democracy and the social event of the year.
The Annual General meeting is held once a year in May or June. Association members will be informed at least three weeks before the meeting.
The 2020 AGM took place online on Saturday 13 June. Visit MSF UK AGM 2020 for more details.
What happens at the annual general meeting?
- The Association members approve the President’s report (‘Rapport Morale’) – an overview of the year’s activities and the funds MSF UK received and spent (four weeks before the AGM, members have access to the financial accounts).
- Candidate Board members present themselves to the Association members at the AGM. Voting members vote for the candidate(s) of their choice.
- Association members can propose motions (action to be taken) at the AGM. These are debated and voted on by members entitled to vote.
- A quorum of 30 people is required to approve motions. Voting members who cannot attend the AGM can vote by proxy.