See the latest vacancies and find out about working for MSF UKJobs in the UK
MSF UK Annual General Meeting 2020
MSF UK AGM 2020 will be held ONLINE on Saturday 13 June.
Date: Saturday 13 June 2020
Time: 10am (running time approximately 3 hours)
Who is invited? This event is for MSF staff, volunteers and association members only.
Agenda: The event will be a shorter version of our usual meeting, but will nevertheless include some lively and interesting talks and discussions, namely:
- Updates on our COVID-19 response in the UK and overseas
- A discussion on what the pandemic could mean for MSF UK's business continuity
- A look back at the highlights and successes for MSF UK in 2019
- Presentations from this year's candidates for the Board
- Full agenda released closer to the event
Voting: Voting will take place online this year. Members eligible to vote will be sent intructions on how to do so online.
Are you eligible to vote?: In order to vote at the AGM you need to be a paid up member of the MSF UK Association (and not be currently working or volunteering in the UK office). You can do this now! It is only £10 per year. To register or check your current membership status contact Pam O'Brien.
We look forward to seeing you online!