See the latest vacancies and find out about working for MSF UKJobs in the UK
MSF for Schools and Assembly Resources
Welcome to our online resources for schools. Here you can find information about MSF UK for use in the classroom.
We are the world’s leading independent medical humanitarian aid organisation working in over 60 countries around the world. We provide emergency medical aid in countries affected by war, natural disasters, or disease.
MSF has developed a number of resources for teachers and students from across the UK who want to know more about our work.
These resources have been carefully matched to Awarding Body specifications and have been informed by detailed review of Examiners' Reports.
Welcome to MSF
If you are looking for general, English language material introducing MSF, please consider the two videos and transcripts below.
- Organise a fundraising event with your friends or school
- Invite an MSF speaker to your school
- Sign up for Dispatches our quarterly newsletter
- Follow us on twitter, facebook and youtube
- Suggest a donation to MSF instead of a birthday present
- Become an MSF volunteer when you're older
Are you a teacher or student who uses these resources in the classroom?
If so, we would love to hear your feedback, good or bad, to help us keep improving our resources, or if you would like tor request any fundraising materials for a school event please send us an e-mail with your thoughts.