See the latest vacancies and find out about working for MSF UKJobs in the UK
New Committees Training Day – for Friends of MSF student groups
The most important date in the FoMSF calendar!
An essential day to equip new committees with all the skills and info you need for a successful year of campaigning, fundraising and raising awareness of the work of MSF.
Registration has now closed. If you're still interested in going please email us driectly at email@example.com
All official Friends Committee members for the year 2018-19 are welcome, and we would like to see representatives from each university there.
Date: Saturday 15 September 2018
Location: Central London
Timing: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Objectives of the day
- Meet other groups and learn more about the work of MSF
- Discuss and brainstorm your plans for the year ahead
- Share ideas and arrange collaborations with other Friends groups
- Find out more about the support available from head office
- Hear a talk from an MSF field worker
- Information on careers, Missing Maps and other campaigns
We can also help with travel expenses (get in touch for more details via firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be eligible for a refund you need to bring all your travel docs/receipts on the day and give us your bank details. We will then refund the money to your bank account after the event.