MSF nutritionists review management of malnourished patients and provide advice for proper interventions. They ensure the proper implementation of protocols, collecting data and analyzing statistics and reports, managing staff involved in the nutritional activities and/or other emergencies.
- Qualification in Nutritional Science, with an international module, or relevant post-graduate course
- Proven knowledge of epidemiology
- Experience in collating and analysing statistics using statistical software/sampling methods
- Demonstrable experience in report writing
- Proven ability to carry out nutritional surveys
- Willing to work in unstable areas and ability to cope in a difficult and unpredictable environment
- Available for a minimum of nine months
- Minimum of three months work, volunteering or travelling experience in developing countries
MSF is currently looking for nutritionists with good French skills. English speaking candidates are welcome to apply, however If you speak French to a level where you can be placed in a French speaking mission such as the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Chad or Central African Republic, you are much more likely to be accepted onto the MSF register. Arabic skills are also in demand.